Our Philanthropy Program
TWIB Philanthropy Mission and Purpose: Inspire women to fulfill their philanthropic potential.
Increase awareness of TWIB philanthropy objectives for the membership and community.
Diversify the type of philanthropic support in accordance with TWIB policy and guidelines to include grants, increase fund distributions, and volunteer participation with community events and nonprofits.
If you are interested in our grant program, please read the description and fill out the application and email it to our philanthropy committee for review. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
A Partial List of the Organizations We Have Supported
Our upcoming quarterly grant is benefiting the Healing Our Heroes Project, a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. The HOHP mission is to honor and support military families from all eras and all branches. They facilitate 5-day/4-night recreational therapeutic retreats, which give the soldier and their family members adequate time to begin to decompress and begin the healing cycle.
- Ann Richards Leadership School for Girls
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- My Healing Place
- Presbyterian Children’s Homes & Services
- Professional Women’s Group of Dress for Success
- Restore a Voice
- Starry Foundation
- Texas Baptist Children’s Home
- Trinity Center (homeless women)
- Wonders and Worries
- Austin Femme Film
- Bastrop Volunteer Fire Department
- Dress for Success
- F7 (returning female veterans)
- Healing Our Heroes Project