Our Philanthropy Program
TWIB Philanthropy Mission and Purpose: Inspire women to fulfill their philanthropic potential.
Increase awareness of TWIB philanthropy objectives for the membership and community.
Diversify the type of philanthropic support in accordance with TWIB policy and guidelines to include grants, increase fund distributions, and volunteer participation with community events and nonprofits.
If you are interested in our grant program, please read the description and fill out the application and email it to our philanthropy committee for review. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
A Partial List of the Organizations We Have Supported
Our upcoming quarterly grant is through the Round Rock Lions Club to benefit the Play For All Abilities Park. This fantastic space is an area for ALL children to come together and play. We are contributing sponsors, but if you would like to participate in the race, you can register HERE. We look forward to seeing you all there!
- Ann Richards Leadership School for Girls
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- My Healing Place
- Presbyterian Children’s Homes & Services
- Professional Women’s Group of Dress for Success
- Restore a Voice
- Starry Foundation
- Texas Baptist Children’s Home
- Trinity Center (homeless women)
- Wonders and Worries
- Austin Femme Film
- Bastrop Volunteer Fire Department
- Dress for Success
- F7 (returning female veterans)