In this captivating video, filmed at the Texas Women In Business lunch this past June 15, Lisa Copeland shares her remarkable insight on women in the workplace. Her insight is gained from years of first-hand experience – as a successful, award-winning entrepreneur, Board member, and National Council member. Watch as she reveals…
- At 9 minutes in What billionaire investor and multiple business owner Warren Buffett thinks about women in the workplace. It’s revealed 9 minutes into the video. I promise it will surprise you!
- The man who inspired Tony Robbins, Rhonda Byrne (author of ‘The Secret’) and literally hundreds of other motivational coaches working today. Lisa calls him the ‘grandfather of personal development’.
- At 12:00 minutes in: the gender wage gap, but not as you know it.
- At 13:00 The ONE REASON women don’t make as much as our male counterparts. Once you hear this, you’ll want to kick yourself!
- At 14:40 Why Lisa believes the myth of the work/life balance is a ‘big fat lie’ and what you should strive for instead. (Hint – it’s a lot better!)
- 24:48 The one thing you can control, and should choose to do every day.
- 26:35 Why Step 4 of Lisa’s process could be the most important step on your road to riches.
- The one person you should trust with your business idea. If you share your ideas with anyone other than this person, you could be jeopardizing your dreams.
- 36:30 The ‘Personal Success Equation’. Watch as she breaks it down and talks through each element. If you’re missing any single element of this success equation, you’ll never achieve your goals. But if you can master it, the sky’s the limit!
- At 39 minutes, Lisa reveals the ‘F’ that you need. Intrigued? Watch the video now to find out what it is!
If you would like to attend the Summit, check out this link for full details!